We know you’re coming to the 28th Annual AJLA Conference because it’s a fantastic professional development opportunity—a chance to get updates on workforce issues, hear guest speakers’ unique perspectives on the workforce, network with other workforce colleagues, and pick up strategies for creativity and collaboration. But what happens at the end of the conference day? We’ve made a list of some ways you could occupy your downtime.
Top 10 Things To Do When the Conference Day Ends:
10. Relax in Dolores Park or in any of the beautiful Fog City parks.
9. Buy a souvenir or treat at Union Square.
8. Indulge your curiosity at the Exploratorium, a museum of experiences.
7. Swim (or take a ferry) to Alcatrez.
6. Take a trip back to the 60s in Haight-Ashbury.
5. Eat some Ghiradelli chocolate (they even have chocolate cable cars!)
4. Survey fine art at the San Francisco Museum of Modern Art.
3. Browse the nation’s oldest Chinatown.
2. Ride a cable car and take in the City by the Bay.
1. Take a picture at the Golden Gate Bridge.
For a collection of other things to do in San Francisco, as well as websites relevant to the conference, check out our 28th Annual AJLA Conference board on Pinterest. You can also review the agenda, register, and reserve your hotel room on the Events page. See you in less than a month!